Why does Windows 10 after a blue screen get stuck at login with spinning circle | Fixed
Are you facing the same issues, Windows getting stuck at login with spinning circle. May be showing you a login box but none of the things are working, it seems everything got hanged. Confused? what to do to fix Windows 10 stuck at login with spinning Circle
Want to fix this Windows 10 stuck at login with spinning Circle, don’t wait to start fixing your self
Free Support for Senior Citizens (US and Canada)
Call at +1215-857-8124
Try Following steps, hope this will fix your issue in getting proper working login screen
- Unplug all your External devices like keyboard, mouse, printer, speakers or anything connected.
- Try getting the login screen by hitting and holding the combination of CTRL+ALT+DELETE
- Try Restarting Computer 3 or 4 times
If the above Steps does not works
Run Startup Repair
- Restart your Computer three times to start the Windows recovery environment.
- Click Troubleshoot on the Choose an option window.
- Go for Advanced options and then select Startup Repair.
- Follow the instructions properly
Use Command Prompt (Admin) to Fix Stuck Login Screen
- Right-click on the Windows icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type net stop wuauserv in the run dialogue and press Enter.
- Now, type cd %systemroot% command and press Enter.
- Type ren SoftwareDistribution SD.old and Enter
- Finally, type net start wuauserv and Enter.
- Now reboot your PC/laptop
1. Use SYSTEM RESTORE and Change CMOS battery if nothing works
2. Complete Format, formatting all the drive all doing fresh installation windows 10 will be the last option
Hope this will fix your Windows stuck at login
No Sound on Windows 10
Forgot Computer Password Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
Computer running slow Windows
Please leave a comment if you need more help.
Free Support for Senior Citizens (US and Canada) Call +1215-858-8124
Vacations in Europe and United States with 40% deals