In this article, you will know about Roblox error code 267 and 8 ways to FIX it.
This is really annoying when you suddenly get kicked out of the game or get banned while playing the game.
There can be multiple reasons behind this error like Roblox found some suspicious activities and to prevent hacking you have been kicked out from the game with error code 267.
But, most of the time these issues can be because of some issues with browser and devices.
The Good news is, this is fixable
Reasons behind Roblox Error Code 267
You must be also aware of the reasons for Roblox error code 267 you have been kicked out of the game.
- If you are trying to add any illegal code script or alternate by a developer while playing the game which is considered illegal.
- Windows Firewall can also block some of the features and can become a cause for Roblox error code 267 kicked by the server.
- You might be banned from a specific game if other games in Roblox are working. If other games are working then you can contact the owner of the Roblox game to lift the ban.
This may take a month to get access back.
- A lag or Bad Internet connection can also be one of the reasons behind this error.
These are a few major reasons that can cause Error code 267 Roblox and you can fix this issue by following the below methods.
Let’s get rid of these errors of “You were kicked out of this game: self-moderate” and “You were kicked out of this game: banned from server”.
8 Methods to FIX Roblox Error Code 267
Make sure you apply these fixes one by one.
Better restart your PC and Game before following the below methods as many times a simple restart of the game and PC fix the issues.
Method 1: Check your Device Clock
Inaccurate device clock settings can be a cause of error code 267 Roblox. Make sure your device clock settings are correct and accurate.
Even if it’s correct, try setting back again by following the below instructions
- Type clock in the windows search box and click Alarms & Clock from the suggestions.
- From the alarm & clock box, click on the clock tab and then on + sign to add the clock.
- Type your city name and choose the location from the drop-down.
Restart your computer and check by opening Roblox again.
Method 2:- Update your Browser
An outdated browser may lead to such faulty errors and create more than one problem while playing games.
Most of the Roblox users do similar mistakes by playing games on an outdated browser.
What you can do is switch your browser to Google chrome which is recommended as the best browser.
You even need to update your Google Chrome which can be done by following the below steps.
- Launch Google Chrome
- From the right-hand top click on the 3 dots icons for the options.
- Scroll down to click on Help > About Google Chrome
- You will get the about chrome screen, where you need to look for Update and click on it to update.
Method 3:- Reset and Clear Cache of your Browser
If you are already using Google Chrome and getting Roblox error code 267 you can try clearing the browser cache and resetting the browser.
Previously saved caches and access storage of browser history may lead to such errors.
Follow the steps for clearing the cache and resetting the browser.
- Open Google Chrome and click on the 3 dots that are on the very right-hand top.
- Hover up to History and then click on history from the options.
- A new window will come up, from the left-hand panel look for Clear browsing data and click on it.
- Choose Advanced and put time range to all time. Check all the boxed except Passwords and Autofill form data.
- Click Clear data.
- Close the box once done and scroll down to the bottom and click advanced.
- Scroll down to the very bottom to find “Reset browser settings” or “Reset settings to their original defaults”.
Method 4:- Check Browser Security Settings
Now you might be thinking as most of the methods are related to the browser, which is because the browser was the main cause behind the error code 267.
There are many inbuilt security features of the browsers that may not allow launching the game.
You need to verify browser security settings to make sure your game or robotic site is not listed in the insecure content.
Follow the steps to verify browser security settings
- Click on the 3 dots of Google Chrome and choose Settings from the drop-down.
- Scroll down to find Privacy & Security and click on Site Settings.
- Again scroll down to Content and click additional content settings.
- At the bottom, you will find Insecure content, click on it and make sure the website is not listed over there.
Method 5:- Disable Ad Blockers & Unwanted Extensions
Ad Blocker and many other chrome extensions block a few programs and sites to run smoothly which is really annoying.
Disable Adblocker from the browser and other unwanted extensions and restart the browser to play Roblox again to make sure it’s loading back again.
To disable ad blockers and other unwanted extensions follow the steps
- Click on 3 dots of Google chrome and hover up to more tools to find and click
- You will all the extensions, look for adblocker, and all those extensions which you don’t identify or not of your use and disable them.
- Restart the browser
Method 6:- Reset Network Settings to Fix Roblox Error code 267
An unstable Internet connection can also be a cause of “you have been kicked out from the game error code 267 Roblox”.
Resetting Network settings can fix this problem, follow the steps
- Type CMD in the Windows search box and Run as an Administrator.
- In the black window of the command prompt type ipconfig /flushdns and hit Enter. This will flush your current DNS.
- Now type netsh winsock reset and hit Enter.
Once done, restart your Router and Computer to see the changes. Open Roblox again to see if your problem is fixed.
Method 7:- Change Adaptor Settings to FIX Roblox Error code 267
This solution really worked for many Roblox users playing Booga Booga and Mad city.
Here you need to disable and enable windows network adaptor and add alternate DNS address.
Follow the steps to make changes in Network Adaptor
- Press Windows + R key to open RUN box, type cpl, and click ok.
- Find your adaptor and right-click on it to click properties.
- From the network properties, double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Now from the TCP/IPv4 properties, check to use the following DNS server addresses and type the below IP
Preferred DNS server: – 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS server: – 220.127.116.11
Method 8:- Reinstall Roblox to FIX Error Code 267
Did you try all the above and nothing worked, maybe there have been some issues with Roblox?
Uninstalling Roblox and reinstalling it back can resolve the issue of Roblox error code 267 kicked by the server.
Follow the steps: –
- Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit enter, this will bring programs and features.
- Now look for Roblox and uninstall it by making right-clicking on it.
- Once uninstalled, restart the device and visit the Roblox site to download it again.
Hope the above methods and instructions helped you to resolve Roblox error code 267. If not make sure you read the article carefully.
Don’t forget to have a look at reasons behind Roblox error code 267 which explains why you are facing such errors.
This article covered most working methods to fix this problem, please let me know which method worked for you.
Leave your comment if you have any other solution for this problem. Please share this article if this worked for you.