How to See “My Google Reviews” in 2022 – (Edit or Delete)
Google reviews are a great way to know more about any places, apps, or business and to let others know about your experience. You may have also given some reviews before and have a question that how to see my Google reviews.
In this guide, I will brief you more about “My Google Reviews” on PC and mobile. How to write, edit and delete google reviews.
Google makes this simpler by integrating user reviews with google maps sometimes though experiences change and you may regret your initial review.
Even if you wish to delete your past given reviews then also you should be signed into your account to view or manage your reviews.
You will also be able to see your google maps contributions in the contributions section of the google maps app on your mobile device or at maps.google.com.
How to See my Google Reviews on (PC)
You can easily view your past Google reviews from your PC or laptop by logging in to your google map account. If you wish to see other business reviews like how legit any business is then you can check our business reviews where we share honest reviews on businesses.
Follow below simple steps to see “My Google Reviews”
- Navigate to maps.google.com website from your favorite browser and log in with your account through which you have given the reviews.
- Once logged in, click on the hamburger icon at the very left-hand top, and from the suggestions click on “Your Contributions”.
- Now click on the Reviews tab and you will see all your past reviews.
You can see the reviews here with information like who you have rated, how many stars, and what review you wrote for them.
How to See my Google Reviews on (Android Mobile or iPhone)
My Google reviews can be easily seen from your android mobile by following simple steps.
- Open the Google map app on your android app and make sure you are logged in with the right Google account for which you want to check your past given reviews.
- From the below menu options, tap on the ”Contribute” button.
- Now at the top, you will see your name, and just below that you need to click on “View your profile”.
- You may get a message of “Introducing following on maps” You can get started or tap on not now.
- Here you will see all your previous contributions or Google reviews given by you through this google ID.
You will find all details here like whom you rated, and how many stars, pictures, and reviews were written by you. I am sure you know now that how to see my google reviews on PC, android and iPhone.
How to Edit or Delete a Google Review
Google gives you an option to edit or delete your reviews considering that your experience with that business has changed.
Let’s say you have given a negative review to any business in the initial time but later either your issue was resolved or probably you were wrong about that business.
Follow the below simple steps to edit or delete your Google reviews.
- Open the maps.google.com website from your PC and sign in with the account through which you have given a review.
- Once logged in click on the hamburger icon at the very left-hand top and then click on “Your contributions”.
- Click on the Reviews tab and you will see all your reviews here.
- If you have multiple reviews, then hover up to the one that you want to edit or delete.
- Click on the 3dots in front of it and you will find the 3 options.
- Here you can choose the action that you want.
Always keep in mind that these reviews are very important for any customer or business. So give an evaluated review and better edit or delete if your experience changes in the future.
How to See Reviews in Google my Business
If you are a business owner and looking for a way to find out your business reviews on google my business then follow the below easy steps.
- Open Google my business website and log in with the account through which you have registered your business.
- Click on the business name for which you want to check the reviews.
- Now from the left-hand menu options click on Reviews.
- Here you will find all the reviews given for your business along with all the information.
All the information like the name of the person who gave a review with ratings and date.
You can reply to the reviews given by the people but you cannot delete them.
How do I See, Edit or Delete my Google Play reviews
You also have an option to see, edit or delete your past reviews given on the Play store for any apps and games.
- Open the Play store on your android mobile or tab.
- Tap on your profile picture at the right-hand top and then tap on “Manage apps & device”.
- Tap on “Rating & Reviews” at the very bottom.
- Here you will see two categories in the tab, Unreviewed, and Posted.
- To see your past reviews, tap on Posted.
- Now you will see the list of apps and games that you have rated.
- If you want to edit or delete any review, then tap on the 3 dots in front of that app and choose Action.
You can edit or delete the reviews easily here.
Why can’t I Delete my Google Reviews?
Many people have posted this question on my Instagram and even on many other forums that they are unable to remove the Google reviews.
There can be different reasons depending on where and how you are trying to delete the reviews.
Keep the following tips and instructions carefully.
- If you are the owner of a Google my business account then you cannot delete Google reviews given by your customers for your business or app.
- Make sure you are logged in with the exact account through which you have given a review.
- If you are trying to delete your own Google review and find that the review still exists, then better refresh the page or wait for some time. Google sometimes takes additional time to delete your own Google review.
These tips will surely help you to understand why you can’t delete your own Google review given by the customers.
Why is Google Business Reviews Missing or Disappearing?
If you’ve recently noticed some of your google business reviews have vanished or are simply missing from your listing you’re not alone.
To combat review fraud, Google has tightened up its filtering process to reduce the number of fake google reviews mostly given by shady business owners use to boost their online profiles.
These businesses hire Local or online SEO agencies to get 4★ + ratings for their business.
There are many more reasons why Google reviews given by customers can be deleted or get disappeared from Google which you can read in the Google contribution policy.
Now have a look at a few frequently asked questions on how to see my Google reviews.
FAQs on how to see My Google Reviews?
Can you remove your own Google Review?
Yes, as a customer you can see, edit or delete your past Google reviews.
Google gives you the flexibility to delete any review given accidentally or by any misunderstanding.
How do I force Google to Remove the review?
As a customer, you can easily remove reviews given by you.
But if you are a business owner then you better communicate with the customers who have given bad reviews.
Try to solve their problem and once they are satisfied ask them to edit the review and make it better.
If any review is illegal or against Google policies then better report that review so that Google can remove it.
How do I write a Google review?
If you are interested in giving reviews for any business then search for that business on Google and then click on its profile.
Once the profile comes up click on it, scroll down, and then click on Write a review.
Google reviews have become very important in this online world where we mostly read reviews of businesses before dealing with them.
Hopefully, this article on how to see your Google reviews will help you to see, edit or delete your past Google reviews.
I am sure you have got much more related information from here and if you still have any questions then let me in the comment box.