Are you planning to visit Chipotle to taste their delicious food like Carnitas Burrito or Burrito bowl with chicken? But confused with a question does Chipotle take Apple pay?
Chipotle Mexican Grill is a famous restaurant in the United States and beyond with over 2600 locations in 4 countries.
Does Chipotle accept Apple Pay and what are Chipotle all payment methods?
Yes, Chipotle take Apple pay at their stores and on the app as well.
Apple Pay is one of the safest and most convenient ways to pay your orders and bills.
In this guide, we will give you brief detail that would help you in the future if you are an Apple pay user.
Yes, as of July 2022 Chipotle accept Apple Pay payment method at their stores and through the app. Apple pay is not accepted on the Chipotle website.
According to an article by Applesophy, Chipotle started accepting Apple pay from September 2020 on all their stores and on Chipotle apps.
In order to verify this information in 2022, I visited one of the Chipotle restaurants and asked can I use Apple pay at chipotle? And they said yes. I also found the Apple Pay option on the Chipotle app.
Chipotle new updated POS system has surely improved its popularity and sales because of the mobile app payment.
Now as you know does Chipotle take Apple Pay or not keep reading the article as we have also covered, how to pay at Chipotle using Apple Pay and many more information.
How to Set up Apple Pay
While reading can you use Apple pay at McDonald you must have known its benefits as well.
So if you have an iPhone or Apple watch then you must set up Apple Pay now.
- Keep your credit or debit card handy that you want to add to Apple pay.
- On your phone open the Apple Wallet app and it may ask you to set up your location, so go ahead and do it.
- Now tap on the + icon at the right-hand top and a bunch of options will come up to add payment options like Debit or Credit card, Apply for Apple card, and many others.
- Here we will take debit or credit cards so tap on “Debit or Credit card” and then on Continue.
- Now here in order to add your card, you can either scan your card by bringing the card into the scanner frame area or can also enter the card manually.
Once the card is added it may ask for additional verification and then you will all set to use Apple Pay.
How to Pay at Chipotle Using Apple Pay (At Store)
You can pay at Chipotle using your iPhone or Apple watch. The very first thing that you need to assure is that you have added your debit or credit card to your Apple pay wallet.
Next, inform the restaurant or store employer that you will be using Apple for your purchase.
Similarly like you pay for your Sonic order with Apple Pay.
Also, make sure that you have been signed in with your Apple ID so that you can use Apple pay from other devices.
- Once you are ready to check out and if you have an iPhone with face ID then double-tap the side button and glance at your iPhone or enter your passcode. For touch, ID rests your finger on the home button.
- Choose the card through which you want to pay.
- Now hold your iPhone near the card reader until it’s done.
Hopefully, you understood this easy method to pay with Apple pay. In case the transaction fails try scanning again or use a different card.
How to Pay with Apple Pay on Chipotle App
You can now easily order on the Chipotle app using Apple Pay.
Before placing an order on the Chipotle app just make sure you have downloaded the chipotle app and signed in with your account.
- Launch the Chipotle app and from the top of the app screen choose “Pickup or Delivery”. If you are signing up for the first time then you may get Chipotle reward offers.
- Pick the food that you want to order and add it to your cart.
- Review your order and then tap on Proceed to Payment.
- Enter pick up or delivery time and other details. Once done choose the Pay with Apple Pay option. You may also see other options like Google Pay or Android Pay.
- Once done you will get the confirmation message of a successfully placed order.
Are there any Rewards or Cashback for using Apple Pay at Chipotle
There are no fixed rewards or cashback for using Apple Pay at Chipotle. This can be seasonally or by some random restaurants.
However, Apple Pay and Chipotle do have cashback and other rewards for their users.
Chipotle gives a variety of rewards through which you can unlock extra points and collect exclusive badges. In order to earn these points you just need to join Chipotle rewards and keep ordering your food with them.
Similarly, Apple pay also keeps paying rewards. Apple Pay gives you 2% of cashback if you use an Apple card to pay through your iPhone or Apple watch.
What are the Benefits of Using Apple Pay at Chipotle?
While paying at Chipotle you have multiple options to pay through your card or wallet like Apple pay.
After knowing does Chipotle Take Apple Pay or not, let me share its benefit as well.
Now the major reason we use Apple at Chipotle is that it’s quick and safe to pay.
But there are many more additional benefits that make you pay at Chipotle with Apple pay.
- Apple pay is secure and safe to pay. Your card details on Apple are not shared with anyone.
- You may earn cashback rewards when paying with Apple pay.
- Apple pay is fast and easy to pay with the one-click payment option of Apple pay.
- No need to carry cash or cards as you can now make payments from your iPhone or Apple watch.
These are enough benefits that every customer wishes to get.
According to me paying securely and quickly is the major priority of the uses which we get from Apple pay.
I am pretty sure you know now that does Chipotle take Apple pay or not, you should also know more about their payment modes.
What form of payment does Chipotle take | Chipotle Payment Methods
Now every customer has their own priority to pay at different restaurants and stores. Here we will let you know about all payment methods accepted by Chipotle.
The good news is that you can use most of the popular payment options at Chipotle.
Below are the Chipotle payment methods
- Debit Cards
- Credit cards
- Prepaid cards
- Chipotle Gift Cards
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google pay
- Paypal (Once connected with wallets like Google Pay and Samsung Pay)
I am pretty sure you must have a couple of choices here and you use most of these Chipotle payment methods.
Where is Apple pay Accepted for Food?
Apple Pay is accepted in approx 85% of the stores in the United States but still, there are many restaurants and stores where Apple Pay is not taken.
So it’s better to confirm the restaurant where Apple Pay is accepted before stepping out to that place.
Though there is a huge list here I am sharing a few popular ones that accept Apple Pay.
- Baskin – Robbins
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Jamba Juice
- Pizza Hut
- Star Bucks
- White Castle
There are few top food stores where Apple Pay is accepted. You can check more lists of restaurants, stores, and Retails where Apple Pay is taken.
Does Chipotle accept Google Pay?
Yes, Chipotle accept Google Pay at their stores and app. It is not accepted on their website.
Google Pay is another best option to make a safe and quick payment.
This is mostly used by Android users and has more features than Apple Pay.
You can pay at the Chipotle store or through the app with Google Pay using your Android phone, tablet, or watch.
FAQs on Does Chipotle take Apple Pay?
Can I order Chipotle online and pay in-store?
No, as of now there is no such option where you order online from the CHipotle app or website and pay in-store.
Does Chipotle take Samsung’s pay?
Most of the Chipotle restaurants have a Samsung Pay option and you can use it in the Chipotle stores.
Samsung Pay cannot be used on the Chipotle app as it is designed for in-store purchases only.
How does Chipotle delivery work?
You can have Chipotle delicious food at your doorstep or can also get delivered to your workplace.
Keep in mind when you order online through the app or website you need to pay 10% to 15% higher than at their restaurants.
You can also order Chipotle food from Doordash, Uber eats, and Grubhub.
I am sure after reading this article of does Chipotle take Apple Pay? you are also aware of other Chipotle payment options.
All information shared here is updated as of July 2022 and we also recommend that better visit Chipotle restaurant to enjoy their food.
We tried to cover all related details on Apple Pay and Chipotle, but still, if you have any questions then comment in the comment box.