Chick-fil-a is a popular restaurant famous for its delicious food and one of the largest food chains in the United States. People coming here want to assure does Chick-fil-A accept Apple Pay or not?
Apple Pay is one of the safest and quickest contactless payment methods to pay at stores and restaurants.
In this guide, I will brief that does Chick-fil-a take Apple pay or not, and if yes then how to pay Chick-fil-a using Apple Pay.
Does Chick-Fil-a Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, as of July 2022 Chick-fil-A accepts Apple at their restaurants, drive-thru, and also on their app. You can pay using your iPhone or Apple watch by scanning the Chick-fil-A NFC card reader.
Apple Pay is not accepted on the Chick-fil-A website.
Chick-fil-A started accepting Apply Pay mobile payments in late 2016. This was confirmed on Twitter when a user asked that is it true that Chick-fil-A is now having Apple Pay?
Chick-fil-A replied from their official account that they are now accepting Apple Pay.
You can easily pay at their restaurants and even drive-thru using their mobile app. Let’s see how to use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A restaurant and app.
How to Use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A (Does Chick-fil-A Accept Apple Pay)
If you want to pay at Chick-fil-A with Apple pay then assure that you have properly set up your Apple Wallet. Once your Apple Pay is ready just choose the option of Apple Pay at checkout and simply scan the NFC card reader with your phone.
You can use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A restaurants, drive-thru, and even on the app.
Apple Pay is one of the safest, quickest, and most convenient ways to pay at Chick-fil-A or at any other restaurant and store.
How to Pay at Chick-fil-A Restaurants using Apple Pay
Paying for your Chick-fil-A using Apple Pay is simple, easy, and quick.
You can pay at Chick-fil-A restaurants using your iPhone or Apple watch. The very first thing that you need to assure is that you have added your debit or credit card to your Apple pay wallet.
Next, inform the store or store employer that you will be using Apple for your purchase.
Similarly like you pay for your Target order with Apple Pay.
Also, make sure that you have been signed in with your Apple ID so that you can use Apple pay from other devices.
- Shop all groceries and products that you want to buy.
- Once you are ready to check out and if you have an iPhone with face ID then double-tap the side button and glance at your iPhone or enter your passcode. For touch, ID rests your finger on the home button.
- Choose the card through which you want to pay.
- Now hold your iPhone near the NFC card reader until it’s done.
Hopefully, you understood this easy method to pay with Apple pay. In case the transaction fails try scanning again or use a different card.
How to Use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A Drive-thru?
Ordering and paying with Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A is almost the same as in the restaurant.
You can place your order at Chick-fil-A drive-thru by reaching their drive-through area with your car.
- Once you reach their drive-thru, one of their employees will come close to your car where you need to place your order. By the end of the order let them know that you will be using Apple Pay for your Chick-fil-A order.
- Once you move forward to Chick-fil-A drive-thru windows another employee will be there to make the payment. Let them know again you will use Apple Pay.
- Now scan your iPhone or Apple watch to their NFC card reader and wait until you get the message approved.
Once the payment is done, collect your order from the Chick-fil-A drive-thru window and enjoy the food.
How to Use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A App?
It’s easy to place an order from the Chick-fil-A app using mobile payments like Apple Pay. Download the Chic-fil-A app and follow the below steps.
- Launch the Chick-fil-A app and choose your location to find the nearest Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- Choose how you want to receive your order
- Find your favorite food that you want to order, once done tap on Add to order, and then Review order.
- If you choose delivery then you will get an option to pay with Apple Pay and in case of Curbside or Drive-thru pick up you will have to scan your iPhone or Apple watch to their NFC card reader.
Hopefully, you now know that does Chick-fil-A accept Apple pay or not and how to pay with Apple Pay at their restaurants, drive-thru, and app.
In case you have not set up your Apple Pay and need assistance then follow the below instructions.
How to Set up Apple Pay to use at Chick-fil-A?
While reading can you use Apple pay at Chick-fil-A you must have noticed its benefits as well.
So if you have an iPhone or Apple watch then you must set up Apple Pay now.
- Keep your credit or debit card handy that you want to add to Apple pay.
- On your phone open the Apple Wallet app and it may ask you to set up your location, so go ahead and do it.
- Now tap on the + icon at the right-hand top and a bunch of options will come up to add payment options like Debit or Credit card, Apply for Apple card, and many others.
- Here we will take debit or credit cards so tap on “Debit or Credit card” and then on Continue.
- Now here in order to add your card, you can either scan your card by bringing the card into the scanner frame area or can also enter the card manually.
Once the card is added it may ask for additional verification and then you will all set to use Apple Pay.
What Payment Methods does Chick-fill-A have | Chick-fil-A Payment Methods
After knowing that does Chick-fil-A accept Apple Pay or not you must be aware of all payment methods accepted by Chick-fil-A.
The good news is that most of the popular payment options are accepted at Chick-fil-A. Check the complete list below.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Gift Cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
So now this will give you an alternate option to use other payment options at Chick-fil-A restaurants, drive-thru, and apps.
Is it safe to use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A?
Apple is well known for its security and enhanced feature and so Apple Pay is one of the safest and quickest ways to pay at Chick-fil-A or any other merchant.
Apple wallet keeps your debit and credit cards safe and none of the details are stored either on the device, apple server or with the merchant.
They also have the face and touch ID which makes them safer from fraudulent transactions.
Apple way is considered one of the safest way to pay as it’s protected with many layers of security that protects you from all fraudulent transactions.
Which stores allow Apple Pay?
We understand that Chick-fil-A is not only the store you visit and as you are an Apple Pay user you must know about all other stores that accept Apple pay.
Apple way is one of the safest and most convenient ways to pay for your orders and other things.
As of now, Apple pay is accepted at over 2.4 million stores, which means 85% of retailers in the United States accept Apple pay.
Popular Retailers that accept Apple Pay are
- Best Buy
- Office Depot
- Acme Markets
- CVS pharmacy
Popular Restaurants that accept Apple Pay are
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Jamba Juice
- Pizza Hut
Popular Websites & Apps that accept Apple Pay are
These are a few retailers, websites, and restaurants that take Apple pay. You can check the complete list of stores and restaurants that accepts Apple pay.
Are there any Discounts or Cashback for Using Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A?
After knowing that does Chick-fil-A take Apple Pay or not you might be eager to know that is there any cashback or discount for using Apple Pay.
Chick-fil-A is already providing food at low prices and so there are no coupons and discounts at their stores.
But yes Apple Pay provides some cashback to their customers. Apple stores provide 3% of cashback when you pay using Apple Pay.
In other stores, there is nothing assured but you can get cashback of 2%, but you better contact Apple pay support and confirm with them.
Does Chick-fil-A accept Google Pay?
Yes, as of July 2022 Chick-fil-A take Google Pay at their restaurant, drive-thru, and app as well. The only place where Google Pay or any other Wallet is not accepted is on the Chick-fil-A website.
Google Pay is another safe and quickest way to pay for your orders which is mostly used by android users.
At the time of checkout simply hold the back of the phone close to the NFC card reader.
Does Chick-fil-A accept Samsung Pay?
Yes, Chick-fil-A takes Samsung Pay at their restaurants and through the app.
Samsung Pay is another safe way to pay where you can save your debit or credit cards.
Hold the back of your phone close to the NFC card reader to make the payment and wait until you get the approved message.
CONCLUSION on Does Chick-fil-A Accept Apple Pay
Almost every people have a smartphone with a wallet like Apple pay that has really eased their payment option.
Now no need to carry your card or cash to pay for your orders or products.
Hopefully, you know does Chick-fil-A accept Apple Pay or not and how to pay at Chick-fil-A using Apple Pay.
If you still have any doubts let me know in the comment section and also share your experience at Chick-fil-A.