How to Find Chime Bank Routing Number in 2022 – (PC & Phone)
You might have a hard time getting the Chime Bank routing number as Chime is not a dedicated bank and its services are provided by either Stride bank or the Bankcorp bank.
Your routing number will depend on the bank providing the service to your account.
Routing numbers and account numbers are two major pieces of information required for direct deposit.
In this guide, I will brief how to find Chime bank routing numbers both through browser and app.
Does Chime Bank have a Routing Number?
Before proceeding let me summarize in short what is a Routing number and does chime really have a routing number?
A routing number is a 9-digit identification number that is required to identify a bank for making transactions.
Yes, chime has a routing number and these numbers depend on the bank providing these banking services to Chime. Chime customers can easily find their routing number both through the web and app.
How to Find Chime Bank Routing Number (PC)
If you are on a PC or on your laptop you can easily find the chime routing number through the web browser.
Just follow the below simple steps
- On your PC, launch your favorite browser, open chime.com, and log in with your user ID and password.
- It may ask for 2 step verification, so kindly verify with the code sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once logged in, you will see your profile picture drop-down at the right-hand top. Click on the drop-down and choose Account numbers.
- Now here you will find your both Routing number and account number.
You can just save it somewhere or you can get it anytime by following the same steps. You can also enjoy Chime SpotMe Cashback.
Now let’s see how you can view your chime routing number on the mobile app.
How to Find Chime Bank Routing number (Mobile)
Chime bank routing numbers can easily be found on mobile apps both on Android and iPhone devices.
Just follow the below simple steps
- On your phone open the Chime mobile app and log in to the account with your Chime credentials.
- Once the app is loaded you will see the Spending account and the Savings account.
- Click on the settings gear ⚙️ icon located at the very left-hand top of the app.
- Now scroll down a bit to the Account information section and here you will find your both Routing number and Account number.
So just save this routing number or you can get this anytime by following the same steps.
Chime Bank Routing Number not Working?
Many users had trouble with the routing number where they reported the error of routing number incorrect for the direct deposit.
I don’t find too many reasons for the chime bank routing number not working and so below are a few possible reasons.
- You have entered an incorrect routing number.
- If you have entered the routing numbers of different banks, get your chime routing number from the chime app or web.
It’s better to get your routing number from your chime account and save it somewhere so that you can use it all the time you deposit funds.
ALSO READ – How to Find Harbor One Routing Number
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Chime Bank Name and Address?
Chime is associated with 2 banks, Stride and the Bankcorp bank through which chime provides services to its users.
– Stride Bank N.A. at 324 W Broadway Avenue in Enid, OK 73701
– The Bancorp Bank at 6100 S Old Village Place in Sioux Falls, SD 57108.
What is the Bancorp Bank Routing number?
Bancorp’s routing number for both domestic and international wire transfers is 84201278.
How to contact Chime? Is there any Chime customer support number?
Yes, you can contact chime customer service at +1 (844) 244 6363.
How long does Chime wire transfer take?
This depends that how this wire transfer is done. Check the below time duration with different modes.
– You can instantly send money with a debit card
– Cash deposit from the store takes a maximum of 2 hours.
– Direct deposits are also done almost instantly.
– Deposit through chime web or app may take up to 5 business days.